In 2020, PPFA’s Charity of Choice is the international charity ActionAid which is a global federation working to create a fairer world by helping people know, claim and defend their rights.
Charities PPFA’s contribution has supported over the years include:
- The Gurkha Welfare Trust which provides financial, medical and community aid to alleviate hardship and distress amongst Gurkha ex-servicemen and their dependants in their home country of Nepal
- Action Saves Kids which provides aid to alleviate hardship and distress amongst street children as well as the destitute and dying in Bangalore City, India
- British Red Cross which helps people in crisis whoever and wherever they are
- Teesside Hospice which offers palliative care for people over the age of 18 who are living with a life-limiting illness when a cure is no longer possible
- Individual Cases where financial hardship has proven a challenge for young people from less fortunate backgrounds who wish to further their education abroad
- The Five Lamps, a Stockton-based charity, where an integrated range of social, economic and financial inclusion services are delivered to transform lives, raise aspirations, remove barriers and offer people choice.
I trust PPFA’s annual donations, made ‘in the name’ of its’ clients, will make a difference to the nominated Charity of Choice and the work it does with the communities it serves.
I can help you
I am here to work with you to build your future success.
All enquiries are treated in confidence and with respect.