We all want the geographic communities where we live to be safer, stronger and better places to live and work. I can work with you and your community group(s) to build engagement and facilitate partnership working to take your community to the next level.
I bring a sense of ‘pragmatic optimism’ to working with you to help create and facilitate the all-inclusive geographic communities desired by all.
Volunteer and non-exec experience
I have over 30 years’ experience as a Community Volunteer and over 10 years Non-Executive experience providing governance. I am currently a Non-Exec Board Member and an Independent Member of several local organisations and their committees in the public and charitable sectors.
If you would like to build the ‘community will’ to take advantage of opportunities in our ever- changing world to build a local identity or to create a local culture, then take advantage of my experience as a lifelong volunteer and Trustee in various geographical communities throughout UK.
I can help you
I am here to work with you to build your future success.
All enquiries are treated in confidence and with respect.
All-inclusive, optimistic communities
In recognition that we all want the geographic communities where we live to be safer, stronger and better places to live and work we facilitate better futures for our community through:
- Non-Executive Board and Trustee Membership
- Programmes to prepare individuals for Trustee Membership
- National Citizen Programmes
- Citizenship programmes with Children and Young People
- HR Advice/management
- Signposting local businesses and public services – bringing people together/putting organisations in touch
- Better Future Workshops
- Hosted meetings to encourage Participation in a Positive Future
- Project Assessment/Evaluation Reports
- Professional partnering and relationship building amongst small enterprises to assist in their development
- Independent workplace and community mediation services to resolve staff and community member conflict